OWASP Testing Guide
Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Testing Guide or the OWASP testing guide focuses purely on web application security testing.
From a web app view, OWASP testing guide is an excellent description of the numerous kinds of testing that is needed to be properly done and executed, providing great depth and a broad selection of tools to use in the web application security testing process.
Download OWASP Testing Guide here.
Download OWASP Testing Guide v3
One particular best aspect of the OWASP testing guide is its comprehensive description of determining the business risk presented by findings. The OWASP testing guide rates risk based on the impact it could have to the business, and the chance of it to occur. By those aspects describe in the OWASP testing guide, the overall risk rating of a given finding is based on, which gives the organization an appropriate guidance on based on the result of their findings.
OWASP testing guide primarily concentrates on web application testing, which includes:
– Techniques and tools in web application testing
– Information gathering
– Authentication testing
– Business logic testing
– Data validation testing
– Denial of service attack testing
– Session management testing
– Web services testing
– AJAX testing
– Risk severity
– Likelyhood of risk
Incoming search terms:
- owasp testing guide
- owasp backtrack
- owasp testing tools
- owasp testing guide v4 pdf
- owasp backtrack 5
- backtrack owasp
- owasp test project
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1830 aNLj-OcvEb3HyPM-KjWl2VFlpANje0nhMy8wWH2K4L7RET8j4yswMAacVOFBLNGB 7589aedb031efe2fe2bd8b89e9db18c54d143bf9&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme
- https://yandex ru/clck/jsredir?from=yandex ru;search;web;;&text=&etext=1886 WFJS0Hohq7NWRfYkBawKllOH-egn3HdGdztZcBDMuDR75vK9DEm9APQXuyjxTwK7 91e3619066b8b05a530fc194e50b849766cbfe2c&uuid=&state=_BLhILn4SxNIvvL0W45KSic66uCIg23qh8iRG98qeIXme