Download Blackbuntu, Blackbuntu 0.3 supports x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 bit). It features the following upstream components, namely Ubuntu 10.10, Linux 2.6.39 and Gnome 2.32.0. Download BlackBuntu ISO and BlackBuntu community Edition 0.3 ISO here.
What is Blackbuntu?
Blackbuntu is a penetration testing Linux distribution which is specially designed for training security students and information security practitioners. It is currently built on Ubuntu 10.10 with the Gnome desktop environment. Blackbuntu will also include the KDE desktop in the final release of Blackbuntu Community Edition 0.3. It is not included in 0.1, 0.2 or the current 0.3 betas.
Blackbuntu Download Guide:
1. Check your system requirements if it meets Blackbuntu System Requirements below.
2. Check your hardware if it is x86 (32 bit) and x86_64 (64 bit).
3. Download Blackbuntu below. We recommened that you will download BlackBuntu 0.3 as it is the latest Blackbuntu version as of now.
Blackbuntu features the following upstream components: Ubuntu 10.10, Linux 2.6.39 and Gnome 2.32.0
Blackbuntu System requirements
- 1GHz x86 processor
- 768 MB of system memory (RAM)
- 10 GB of disk space for installation
- Graphics card capable of 800×600 resolution
- DVD-ROM drive or USB port
Below are the Download Links
Community Edition 0.3 Final
For Blackbuntu 0.3 we are supporting both x86 and x86_64 architectures.
You can download the Blackbuntu Community Edition 0.3 ISO DVD with the following link
:GNOMEISO Image(From sf.net)
Virtual Box Image(Torrent)
KDE (ISO Image)
Community Edition 0.2
You can download the Blackbuntu Community Edition 0.2 ISO CD with the following link:
Community Edition 0.1
You can download the Blackbuntu Community Edition 0.1 ISO CD with the following link:
Incoming search terms:
- blackbuntu 32 bit download
- blackbuntu 32 BIT
- download blackbuntu
- blackbuntu 32 bit iso
- blackbuntu 32 bit iso download
- download blackbuntu 32 bit
- Black Ubuntu
- blackbuntu 2012
- black buntu
- blackbuntu iso